Our Coventry Data Centre is an ideal location for people requiring co-location in the Midlands, ideally situated next to Coventry International Airport it has perfect access from all over the UK and beyond.
Standard features include:
- Multiple redundant diverse Internet connectivity
- 24 x 7 x 365 reliance on site security
- FM200 gas fire suppression
- Redundant cooling
- N+1 UPS with backup 100KVA backup diesel generator
- 24 x 7 x 365 monitoring
- 24 x 7 x 365 telephone technical support
- 24 x 7 x 365 access to your hardware
business enhanced co-located hosting
Our secure centre provides enterprise levels of service for businesses requiring optimal bandwidth and server management for their applications or websites. bit10 provide each client with service level agreements (SLA) that match your requirements and budget. Our support team will ensure that bandwidth is provisioned to adequately support the usage levels of your server, and that daily backup are verified and copied off-site as part of our business continuity service.
Features of bit10 co-located hosting include:
- Flexible data transfer - you decide how you want to pay for bandwidth
- Around-the-clock network health diagnosis and network availability monitoring
- Fully burstable ports 100Mb or 1GB
- Temperature and humidity controlled environment
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems
- Back up generators
- Remote power management
- Plentiful redundant power
- Flexible sizes per U (1.75 inches in height) through to full racks
Talk to our hosting team on 0800 170 1010.