core infrastructure optimisation
have you considered the benefits of consolidating your IT infrastructure?
Would you like to reduce your operating expenditure and turn your IT infrastructure into a strategic asset?
Companies all suffer from server sprawl. New servers are added for a new product when existing servers would suffice. Legacy servers are kept alive with low utilisation levels to run single applications. Databases are created for ‘pilot’ projects and never get removed.......it’s time to optimise!
bit10 have formed a strategic partnership with Zymbian, who as a Microsoft Certified Partner, follow the Microsoft Core Infrastructure Optimisation Model for IT Maturity. Together, we recognise that the more dynamic a companies’ infrastructure is, the greater the benefits realised by the business.
We will review your existing IT infrastructure and systems and produce a custom recommendation for Core Infrastructure Optimisation. We can then help in the execution of this programme providing insight, experience and resources to assist where required.
We are currently offering the initial consultation and high level report FREE OF CHARGE.
what can be consolidated?
- security infra (firewalls, proxy servers, email gateways, spam filtering etc)
- network ports – Wi-Fi solutions
what are the benefits?
A reduction in:
- the number of physical servers
- hosting costs
- the number of databases
- number of applications
- operational expenditure for hardware
- operational expenditure for licences
- operational expenditure for staffing costs
- energy consumption
have you considered cloud services? What are cloud services?
In short, cloud computing delivers infrastructure and software as a service via the Internet or ‘cloud’. Organisations no longer purchase hardware and software but pay for a monthly subscription service
what are the benefits?
- a reduction in the physical infrastructure cost – Zero CapEx
- a reduction in the data centre operating cost
- an improvement in green credentials through the reduction of energy consumption
- a reduction in operating costs through improved productivity
- easily scalable solutions
- removal of SLA and support headaches
- device and location independence
what services can be delivered via the cloud?
- back office apps – email, unified communications etc.
- applications – customer relationship management (CRM) etc.
- infrastructure – virtualised server infrastructure
For more information, talk to our services team on 0800 170 1010.